If there’s a day when I stop reading, probably it’s not a good sign. I’m currently stocking books like no end (talk about building my personal library :p) and I’m looking forward (and excited, if you can’t tell :D) to complete my reading this year, I’m expecting myself to get even more enriched through my exposure of new things through books and real-life experience.
Anyway, here is the booklist:
- First Things First by Stephen R. Covey, A. Roger Merrill and Rebecca R. Merrill
- Law of Attraction by Michael Losier
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
- Jack: Straight from the Cut by Jack Welch with John A. Byrne
- Monster Careers: How to Land the Job of Your Life by Jeff Taylor with Doug Hardy
- Monster Careers: Networking by Jeff Taylor with Doug Hardy
- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
- Instant Manager: Time Management by Polly Bird
- Instant Manager: Neuro Linguistic Programming by Mo Shapiro
- Just One Thing: Twelve of the World’s Best Investors Reveal the ONE Strategy You Can’t Overlook by John Mauldin et al.
- 图解10倍速影像阅读法，Photo Reading Official Instructors著
… and a bunch of Japanese books that I don’t bother to list their titles 😛
Out of all books I have finished reading Law of Attraction in one day and I felt inspired and rejuvenated from reading it. Now I’m sort of rummaging between Monster Careers book and on Time Management as I believe those skills are the ones that I seriously need to pick up in the shortest amount of time possible.
Till then, looking forward to see more progress in my own development :).