It’s time to review my goals again 😊
(Optional) Work out on my personal website on something that I have great passion for
Just added three blogs, but to be very frank, they were very dormant.
Attain an asset of RM45,000 (I’m raising that bar again. RM20K seems pretty hard, to be honest. But since I’m studying more about common stocks, I think this should give me a good goal to achieve)
Surprisingly, due to the strong economy and an unexpected bonus that I received, I nailed the target yesterday (when my pay and year-end bonus was deposited). I’m not planning to splurge on them so I suppose that counts as I can sustain this amount as it is :).
Continue to learn my Japanese, working more extensively on my own vocabulary. (Optional) Take up an elementary Japanese proficiency test would be a plus
My Japanese is getting better, but it’s still a long way of understand most of the stuff I have read and watch. But seemingly I can work out what the anime characters are saying so that was a good encouragement. Didn’t took the test though, but I’m really planning to take the JLTP Level 3 test this year :).
Continue with my efforts to improve and understanding myself. This pretty much applies to… well… I think it’s more about self acceptance, really. Continue to pick up courage and grow from all the challenges and mistakes that I had in life
In short, I have grown up quite a lot throughout the year: although there’s quite a lot of rough edges, but I came out working things out while the challenges were set. For one thing is that it’s still an on-going process of self-discovery and finding oneself in life. I think I’ll cover more ground of it while I type out my year in review posts.
Improve my financial knowledge and start to plan on my dreams and goals in life. This is going to be tough on me as I find my own dreams and goals have been shattered at one point last year… that’s something for myself to figure about
Been reading quite a lot these days, still didn’t find and set a very concrete goal for myself, to be really frank. That’s something that I still need to do along the way.
I think I’ll be keeping my goals for 2008 the same but with some slight modifications, I might add something later if something suddenly pops up on my head that time 😊
- Attain an asset of RM80,000 (A higher bar again! 😄 And it’s getting close to the RM100K mark! It’d be very exciting if I broke this goal way before December, say, somewhere around June till October?)
- Continue to learn my Japanese, working more extensively on my own vocabulary. Take the Level 3 Japanese proficiency test.
- Continue with my efforts to improve and understanding myself: Picking up courage and grow and learn from all the challenges and mistakes that I had in life.
- Improve my financial knowledge and start to plan on my dreams and goals in life.
- (Optional) Work out on my personal website on something that I have great passion for
- To be added 😊